Happy Halloween everyone! This is such a fun time of the year when everyone is getting dressed up and cute for trick-or-treating or their Halloween parties. I have seen a lot of creative costumes so far. For me I love dressing up as a witch (a good witch of course!). Something about having magical powers draws me to that costume. So I have created a list of the top 10 witch related recipe I found on Pinterest. From broomsticks to witch hats and potions, these are very creative ways to spice up your Halloween.
- Witch’s Brew Cocktail. This green colored drink is perfect to get the party started. It calls for lime gelatin, pineapple juice, ginger ale, lemon lime soda and vodka. (Recipe from Recipe Diaries)
- Witch Hat Cookies. These cookies are very easy to make and are super cute! A witch would be lost without her hat. (Recipe from Dizzy, Busy and Hungry)
- Marshmallow Witches. You can take those witch hat cookies that you made above to top some marshmallows to make this cute sugary witch snack. (Recipe from Embellishmints)
- Melted Witch Pudding Parfait. These probably taste more delicious than an actual melted witch! These are made with vanilla pudding, oreos, brownies and whipped cream. YUM! (Recipe from The First Year)
- Cauldron Cookie Cups. These Cauldrons have a chocolate cookie base with icing and candies on top! (Recipe from On Sugar Mountain)
- Witch’s Finger Bread Sticks. The fun part of making these fingers is painting the nails! (Recipe from Epicurious)
- Witch Guacamole Dip. Two of my favorite things witches and guacamole! (Recipe from Spicy Southern Kitchen)
- Poison Toffee Apples. The witch is always giving away the poison apple. These apples wont taste like poison though! (Recipe from Simply Delicious)
- Cheesy Witch’s Broomstick. Easy and yummy snack perfect for your health conscious party guest. (Recipe from Cakescottage)
- Cauldron Curry. This yummy curry soup is the perfect green color to make it look like witch’s brew! (Recipe from Martha Stewart)
Have a safe and happy Halloween and remember DON’T BE A BASIC WITCH!!!!